Want to be a Gracious Guest? Always bring a Hostess Gift and never arrive empty handed.
1. Caramel Apples – Do-it-yourself Caramel Apples are a great gift for your Host. Buy apples, Caramel Apple Wrap Kit – sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, and some chopped pecans. The Caramel Apple Wrap Kit is so easy, sticks are included, no messy caramel, all you do is place a circle of caramel over the apple and put the apples in the oven on low heat for a few minutes, so the caramel melts, and sprinkle with the toppings while the caramel is still warm.
2. Gourmet S’mores – Does your Host have a fire pit or outdoor fireplace or do they just like fires? Buy marshmallows, graham crackers, assorted gourmet candy bars and these Tree branch S’more Toasters and you have a great gift. On a budget, grab some branches from your yard.
3. Faux Fur Throws – A Gracious Guest gave me some throws and we love them, so will your Host. Fantastic for chilly Fall evenings, and available at all price points.
5. Apple Cider and William Sonoma Mulling Spices – These mulling spices will make your Host’s entire home smell like Fall.
6. Pumpkin Muffins or Coffee Cake – Breakfast is a thoughtful gift your Host will enjoy and appreciate the morning after a party. On a budget, bake muffins or coffee cake from a store bought crumb cake muffin mix.
7. Pumpkins or Mum – These are a great Fall gifts, which your Host can use to decorate inside or outside the house and later eat the pumpkins.
8. Apple Pie – Nothing says Fall like apples and apple pie, which your Host can enjoy for dinner following day. Pie not your thing, make Ina Gartner’s Old Fashioned Apple Crisp – it’s fab and has oatmeal in the topping.
9. Pure Maple Syrup and Pancake Mix – Maple syrup is a luxury, which any Host will enjoy. Pair it with an gourmet pancake mix and you have a great Hostess gift.
10. Last, but not least – Bourbon – and it’s fine all by itself.